BusyBodyQueen

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Soul Mate

"Happy birthday to my soul mate. The one I'm the happiest around, the one who loves me like no other. Be free and happy, love. You're the best person I know. Shockingly selfless and self-aware for your years and capable of so so much. So much of your doubt is self-inflicted and unjustly so. You're totally different from who you used to be. I loved the you then and I love the you now. Know that whoever you become (even though I'm cocksure you will be fuckin amazing), I will love you regardless. More than air, more than blood. Always, all ways. No one but us will know everything between us, the secrets, the crap, the tears, the devastation, the joy, the highs, the love. My heart cannot love you more. To my Eric, you deserve to be the happiest 23-year-old in the entire universe." ~ Kay Kay :)



No comments:

Post a Comment