BusyBodyQueen

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Letter on Bobby Tonelli's Facebook Page

I want to thank everyone for all the support over the past month. Your messages, emails, words on the street have meant a lot to me. 

These have been trying times, but I would like to say the past four years were some of the best years of my life. 

When I met Joanne she was the first Asian girl I ever dated. I didn't know much about her culture and although we were from two different worlds, we somehow connected. The beauty of her soul and her sense of wonder at the possibilities we could achieve together were qualities I was always searching for in a life partner.

We had many firsts in our relationship and those moments I will always cherish. As the years passed, we started to lose the communication that is the foundation for every strong partnership. On hindsight, we could have worked a little harder at developing our understanding for each other.

Change is very much a part of life. While saddened by the outcome, I hope others can experience the quality of love we shared because it has made me a better person.

I want nothing but the best for Joanne and trust she will find the inner happiness she so deserves.

Sincerely,

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment